- Lack of physical activity.
- Poor hydration of the body.
- No exercise.
- Poor blood circulation.
- Lack of antioxidants.
In the chart you can see the main causes of cellulite, now it is the time to continue to learn how to diminish cellulite. It is actually pretty simple but it takes a lot of work. You can achieve it just by doing four simple things in your day:
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water during the day.
- Exercise for around 30 minutes.
- Massage the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Use a moisturizer regularly on your skin.